Ladies beware of Raymond Borgfeldt!
He's only interested in your credit cards or your money.He'll take his time to build your trust & shower you with small gifts, perfumes, short get away vacations to Las Vegas or the Bahamas, flowers, free rental car vouchers, & dollar store items.
He'll call you throughout your day & talk about his integrity & that he only wants the best for you. He'll shower you with compliments & then ask to borrow money or need to use your credit card after a romantic dinner.
Beware...you'll end up Broke with poor credit ratings!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Raymond Borgfeldt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."